Tosa Tales

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Not much goin' on

Don't have much to talk about. This week has been pretty quiet so far. Work, walk dog, work out, eat, sleep.

I did go to a Brewers game on Tuesday night. B called me up at 5:30pm on Tuesday to let me know that they had an extra ticket and was I interested in going. I was on my way out the door for a workout session so I told him to try to find someone else but I would contact him after I was done and go if no other takers were found. He mentioned that our friend Dayton was going to call his wife, Joo to see if she wanted to go. I happened to run into Joo at the gym and said that she probably has a vmail about an extra ticket.

Funny how our significant others know us. If there had been only one ticket, we probably wouldn't have gone. Suddenly there were 2 tickets which ment that Joo and I could car pool and show up together. However, we soon found out that there was only one extra ticket (they supposedly couldn't find the other ticket). It all worked out because we just bought a cheap ticket and joined the group. They were at Friday's Front Row so it didn't matter that we didn't have tickets together. It was a fun night even though Joo and I left before the game was over. We were both tired after working out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home