Tosa Tales

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Countdown has begun

There are 2 things I'm counting down...15 days until vacation starts and 18 weeks until my due date. The weather has warmed up a bit so I'm not cursing as I pile on the layers every morning. There are no temperature drops or huge snow storms predicted for the near future so I can patiently wait my 15 days.

Same with the 18 weeks. The nausea has pretty much disappeared. I can even eat sugary food without feeling sick which wasn't the case with my last pregnancy. I'm finally starting to enjoy pregnancy. The baby is kicking quite a bit. It started around Christmas and has been gaining strength since then. I don't feel like a blimp (yet). I can still fit into some of my non-maternity clothes although I don't expect that to last much longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home