Tosa Tales

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Undecided

This weekend there are some bachelorette events for a friend of mine. Last year she moved to Cleveland and I haven't seen or really talked to her since my bachelorette party over a year ago. I received an invite for her bachelorette events a while ago but had mixed feelings about it.

Reason #1: I found out that Mrs. Seattle will be back in town and attending most of the events. GAH! I was happy to see the last of her when she moved last year. One of the reason's was due to her telling a good friend of mine that she couldn't be friends with me because my husband doesn't like babies (and that effects our friendship how?). You'll have to read previous blogs for more details.

Reason #2: I made a trip out to visit the Bachelorette last August with Mrs. Seattle and Joo when I was still hurting from their (Mrs. S and Joo) lying/keeping a secret from B and I about a trip they made. At the end of the trip, I finally got up the courage to confront them about how much their actions had hurt us only to be accused of ruining the weekend. I don't want to have any negative impact on Bachelorette's weekend (which may happen if I get fed up and tell Mrs. S to shove it where the sun don't shine).

Reason #3: I am now pregnant. I'm not really showing yet but I'm pretty sure Joo has heard so it will get out. I don't want to hear any comments from Mrs. Seattle on however will my husband be able to handle a baby?

Reason #4: Hitting the bars with a bunch of girls bent on getting drunk is not as fun when you can't drink at all. Especially when you don't know 90% of the other girls.

My RSVP to the events was that I might be able to make it to Jazz in the Park tonight but I can't make it to the other events this weekend. Maybe the truth is that I'm just avoiding conflict and/or hurt feelings but I don't really want to go. Besides the Bachelorette, there is no one else I really want to see. Maybe I'm undecided and feeling guilty because I'm taking the easy way out.

We'll see later today if I have enough courage to face the lions tonight. Right now, it's not looking good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home