Tosa Tales

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Around the doggy bend

The dogs are driving me looney. We are trying to leave them out of their crates for short periods of time but Doolin can't handle it. He has chewed up some pillows from the couch so now we either put them on the table or in the closet. Well... since there are now pillows, today he started chewing on the NEW COUCH! He had some time out in his crate after I discovered that. I was so mad. Madder than usual probably because on Saturday he caused my kneecap to dislocate.

Yes - Doolin dislocated my kneecap. I was sitting on the floor playing with Miss M. I remember that Doolin was trying to get on my lap and then all of a sudden a lot of pain. Then B had to put my kneecap back in place because I couldn't do it. And Miss M started crying because she knew something was wrong with mommy. The pain of trying to push a dislocated kneecap back into place has caused the rest to be kind of fuzzy.

Luckily, this dislocation hasn't been as bad as the last one. I'm actually able to walk. Could be due to the way I dislocated it last time which was when I was about 13. Could be it's what I did afterwards. Sat on the couch and packed ice on it for a few hours. In any case, my knee is ok. I probably won't workout this week to give it a break (such a hardship isn't it?) but it should be back to normal very soon.

1 Comments:

  • Ouch! I know you and your knees and that had to be really painful! I hope you're back to normal soon and Doolin isn't such a pest.

    By Blogger Maple, at 8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home