Tosa Tales

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Enough already!

It is snowing again today. I like snow in small doses. Christmas time just isn't the same unless there is snow on the ground. However, for the rest of the year, it's overrated. Since B has a new job, whenever daycare is closed due to bad weather or a broken down furnace, I have been staying home with Miss M. Today is different. B is home with her and I decided to brave the bad weather and come into work. I only live about 4 miles away so it's not that difficult to get here even with lots of snow.

I'm starting to rethink my plan though. The office is a ghost town even though it's 8:30am. No one has even bothered to turn the lights on yet in my area. I happen to like them off so I'm happy in the dark. I thought I would be able to get a lot done today but it's hard to work with no one around. MUST FOCUS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home