Tosa Tales

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's been a while

Work has taken over my life (or so it seems lately). A person on my team was fired and my boss decided to give half his work to me even though I already had more than enough to do. I thought you were supposed to be nice to pregnant ladies???

This means I hardly have time for blogs. Hopefully it won't last forever but the forecast doesn't look good. Now I'm really looking forward to maternity leave. Some days I have dreams of required bed rest just to get away from the office.

Baby is doing well. I found out I'm dehydrated and must drink more water. I asked my doctor if she was kidding. I already go through about 2 of those huge bottles of water while at work and probably about another one at night. She said I have to double it. Now my life will revolve around work and trips to the bathroom. I've already had to rush out of a meeting to prevent peeing my pants. So much fun!

2 Comments:

  • I'm glad to hear you are doing well...try not to let work get you down...pretty soon work will be the last thing on your mind.

    How long are you taking off for maternity leave?

    By Blogger Networkchic, at 2:45 PM  

  • I'm taking 12 weeks off. It's the longest my company allows. I would have liked to take 6 months. Maybe I'll be more than ready to come back after 12. How about you?

    By Blogger Tosa, at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home