Tosa Tales

Monday, February 23, 2009

Cravings

It is 9:30am and for some reason I am smelling buffalo wings sauce. WTF??? The smell is also very close to the smell of Ketchup chips - a Canadian delicacy (in my book). I now have a huge craving for Ketchup chips.

I haven't talked to Firecracker or Mel in a while. Maybe I should call them up and see if I can convince them to take pity on a pregnant woman and send some to me. I may have to wait until baseball season starts. I know Firecracker can't stay away from the Cubbies for too long and it's been a looong off-season.

If you read this Firecracker, I'm sure you know that the Cubbies are playing the Brewers at their home opener on April 10th. Free place to stay at my house! I'll even provide the ticket (assuming there are still some left) if you bring me chips. Is that a deal or WHAT?!?

4 days until Mexico. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home