Tosa Tales

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

To know... or not to know...

Sometimes I think I would be a happier person if I didn't know certain things. Wouldn't it be nice to just blank out those memories that are unpleasant? I guess we would never learn from our mistakes if we did that. Oh well...

The reason for this train of thought is that I found out some friends excluded B & I from an outing. I debated on whether to talk about this in my blog but Firecracker, I think you are the only one who actually reads my blog anyway. I realize that we aren't included in everything but I think I've mentioned in the past how I'm being left in the dust with certain friends. Well, today B heard about an event from a person who thought we were unable to go because of another commitment. Turns out that that person just didn't know we weren't invited. Even thought it doesn't surprise me that we weren't invited, it still hurts.

Firecracker, you are extremely lucky to have friends that seek you out even when you are so busy with work, you hardly have time to breath.

1 Comments:

  • Yes I am a very lucky girl, but it wasn't always this way. I've gone through what you have experienced and it sucks. It's one thing if they do this without you finding out about it, quite another when you learn the truth. I think what it really comes down to is whether that person's friendship is something you cherish or not. If they are more of an aquaintence, then you have to let it go. Not everyone will like you - even though they should because you're amazing!

    By Blogger Maple, at 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home