Tosa Tales

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Almost There!

Almost have all the stuff lined up for the wedding. Yesterday was very productive. I finally ordered the flower girl dress, vail, shoes, flower girl basket AND reserved the restaurant space for the rehearsal dinner. Now the only big thing left is finding wedding bands and invitations. Minor details. :)

My Toronto trip is also getting better and better. I finally called my friend Bam Bam and luckily she is in town. I'll stop by and see her and her mom on Friday night (and also conveniently avoid the nightmare of Friday "cottage" traffic). She is one of those friends that I rarely talk to but it never matters. As soon as we start chatting, it's like we are back in junior high and never left off.

I also found out that the hotel I'm staying at has TWO pools. One indoor and one outdoor. This may seem insignificant to most but I love the water and don't get to go swimming often. I'm down-right GIDDY. The only challenge is that I should really do some strategic waxing before putting on the swim suit.

I really need some form of exercise since I will not have any workout sessions until Monday. If I don't do some sort of exercise between now and then, I'll be a very sore girl come Tuesday. That is good motivation for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home