Tosa Tales

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

2005 Recap

Last year was so busy (at least in my personal life) that I'm almost releaved that it's over and done with. There were some huge ups and downs but overall, a great year. Thought I'd do a little recap for my readers, the small group that you are.

  • Got engaged on New Year's Eve
  • Renovated the upstairs of our house which involved B's and my blood, sweat and yes, some tears
  • Lost my Aunt S to cancer & her mother, my grandma to a broken heart from losing her best friend
  • Lost 20 lbs thanks to diet & exercising with my drill-sargeant, Brit
  • Got married to my best friend, B
  • Made some new friends, Auzzie, PIC & Brit
  • Fell out with some old friends, Joo & Seattle
  • Finally finished my Six Sigma BB certification at work
  • Found a new job that I can't wait to start

I think that covers the big stuff. Wonder what 2006 has in store for me?

3 Comments:

  • That will be a hard year to top - unless a baby B is in your future for 2006. No pressure, I'm just saying. ;-)

    By Blogger Maple, at 8:42 PM  

  • Unless an "OOPS" happens in the next few months, I don't think a baby will appear in 2006. Much to my MIL's dismay. :)

    By Blogger Tosa, at 8:01 AM  

  • What a great idea. I always forget to "recap" and reflect on things - and perhaps how I've changed because of them...I'm stealing your idea!

    By Blogger Spitfire, at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home