Tosa Tales

Monday, September 18, 2006

I'm back

Ok - I've been back for a while but swamped with work. I was out for a week in Ireland then came back to a 3-day team meeting so I feel I've been out of touch for 2 weeks. Then this week I've got more all-day meetings and I get to travel down to my alma mater to entice eager college students to work at GE. Another week shot. On the bright side, time is flying by.

Ireland was fun. I got to see some sights I've missed on previous trips (like the Cliffs of Moher seen in the attached picture) and didn't get into any car-related incidents.

Our trip started out pretty damp. I always get rained on when on the west coast. This time I was prepared with a rain coat but still got drenched while walking around one of the Aran Islands. A few naughty proposals from local bar flies made the trip very interesting though. The rest of the trip was mostly dry - weather wise. Did a lot of driving and walking. Met some interesting people. Overall a well rounded trip.
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • Welcome back...how'd the morning sickness go? Here's hoping you are starting to feel refreshed and 'motherly'. :-)

    By Blogger Networkchic, at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home