Tosa Tales

Monday, October 31, 2005

Painting again

We actually won out against the desire to procrastinate and painted this weekend. The weather was fairly warm so we decided to paint the new windows before it got too cold out to paint. We only got 2 windows done - it took A LOT longer than we thought it would. Seems to be the case with most projects. The windows are now protected against the elements. One less thing to be concerned about.

It was not exactly how I wanted to spend my birthday but B made up for it. We went out for a really nice dinner on Saturday night (got dressed up and everything). Sunday we painted but while we waited the 2 hours for the final coat to dry, we drove up to Cedarburg for some carmel apples from Amy's Candy Kitchen. I LOVE THOSE CARMEL APPLES!!! If you think you have had some good ones yourself, you are WRONG. Nothing can compare to Amy's. It is now becoming an annual tradition for me to make the 40 minute drive up to Cedarburg just for a carmel apple. They are so stocked with sugar and calories, I try to limit my consumption. Good thing it is not too close to my home.

So my birthday dinner consisted of a steak (B grills an awesome one), Stove Top stuffing (it sounded good at the time), and a carmel apple. This more than makes up for doing renovation work on my birthday.

1 Comments:

  • you are lucky...for the carmel apples - and the guy cooking you dinner.

    By Blogger Networkchic, at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home