Tosa Tales

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Watch out Chicago!

The wedding is approaching - four weeks from this Saturday. People are starting to ask me if I'm getting nervous. Can't really say I am. I'm the type that doesn't get nervous until 5-10 minutes prior. I just don't think about whatever it is that could make me nervous until the very last minute. Kind of like Scarlet O'Hara, "I'll think about it tomorrow." It has been very effective for me. Not sure I'll pull it off for the wedding but we shall see.

This weekend is the bachelorette party. A bunch of girls are meeting up in Chicago for a night on the town. It should be a very fun time! A few people have cancelled and some other issues have cropped up that are putting a slight damper on the trip. I'm trying not to let it get me down.

I need to go get a new outfit for this weekend. Funny how girls must buy something new for certain events. In this case, almost all my party clothes are now too big. In general, this is a very good thing (the working out and dieting has done the job). However, when you are trying to look your best, having baggy pants that might fall to the floor without a belt is not a good look. I'd rather choose to drop trow on purpose, not accidentally. So, I must work a shopping trip into my busy schedule sometime before Saturday morning.

1 Comments:

  • Only 4 more weeks and you will be married. I'm so happy for you.

    Have fun at your party...I'm sure it will be memorable.

    By Blogger Networkchic, at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home