Tosa Tales

Friday, September 16, 2005

Busy Busy

It's been a bit busy lately. Too much stuff going on at the same time and things (like blogging) are falling to the way side. I've been trying to study for my Project Management Professional certification exam. Why get certified? I've been asking that of myself a lot lately. Seems like one of the staples for IT that doesn't typically get outsourced to contractors, is project management. Many of my co-workers have been getting certified and I figured, it can only help my career so why not?

Getting PMP certified isn't a bad idea, I just chose a bad time to do it. Between wedding stuff, working out, studying, and house renovations, there isn't much time left in the day. I think B and the puppy are feeling neglected. Oh, and I've also started recruiting for my company. This involves taking occasional trips down to my alma mater (U of Illinois).

The exam is next Wednesday. I just need to get by until then. We are headed down to southern Indiana to visit B's family and for bridal shower number 2. That means I have at least 7 hours (or longer depending on Chicago traffic) of studying as we drive down and another 7 hours back. I should be overflowing with PMP knowledge by Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home