Tosa Tales

Friday, October 28, 2005

Procrastinator Central

B and I have some things in common that aren't very beneficial to the relationship. One of them is the art of procrastination. I personally think I am the Queen of Procrastination and B is pretty good at it too (although not as good as I am). I believe this is one of the reasons why our upstairs renovation is not yet complete. It is very hard to be stuck inside tiling, painting, or staining when it is sunny and 80 degrees outside.

Unfortunately (or fortunately), the 80 degree days are now gone (*sniff*) so we no longer have that excuse. This weekend, we are dedicating our time to painting and staining. I'm not really excited about this. We've reached the point in the renovation where we have lost interested, tired of working on it, BUT really want to get it done! I have other things that I'd rather do this weekend like shop for a new outfit for the reception party in 2 weeks. I will either have to make a quick shopping trip or put it off until next weekend. I'd much rather go shopping so it will be a struggle to avoid another bout of procrastination on the renovations.

Speaking of the party, I'm really excited! It will almost be like a high school reunion but only with the people I really want to see. All of my high school girlfriends are coming down along with some other old friends I haven't seen in a while and I can't wait to see everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home