Tosa Tales

Monday, November 07, 2005

Everyone is ok

Brad's family had a rude awakening yesterday morning. They live in Newburgh, Indiana which was hit by the tornado at 2 a.m. Sunday morning. Luckily, it ran a little north of where his parents live and just south of one of his cousins in Boonville (yes, that is the actual name of the town). A house 3 doors down from his grandma was severly damaged but her house was fine.

B talked to his family on Sunday morning after I bugged him to call and check on them. He said if anything had gone wrong, he would have received a phone call. No news was good news in his mind. That wasn't good enough for me. Besides, I knew his mom and dad would appreciate the call to know he was thinking about them. I didn't hear many of the details (B isn't really good about transferring information) but sounded like they didn't really have any damage. I'll probably hear more details this weekend at the reception party.

1 Comments:

  • Glad his family is ok. I heard a lot of people slept through the warning sirens. Scary...

    By Blogger Networkchic, at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home