Tosa Tales

Thursday, January 19, 2006

A good idea

While cruzing blogs today, I was inspired by NWC's blog about her favorite things. So I've decided to list (in no particular order) out a few of my favorite things that make me smile or generally feel good.

- A clear blue sky
- Coming home to my puppy that has missed me so much her whole body wiggles
- Hearing B say I love you
- People that make me giggle
- The smell of an ice rink (minus the smelly hockey players)
- Singing in the car with the radio blasting
- Making people laugh when I'm trying to be funny
- Snuggled up with my puppy reading a good book
- Seeing my long-distance friends in person
- Making a meal or just a dessert that everybody raves about
- Walking barefoot on the warm ground
- Caramel apples
- When B reaches out to hold my hand while walking down the street
- Photographs of treasured memories

It has made me smile just thinking of these things. It's a great way to start off the day.

1 Comments:

  • Isn't it funny how excited your dog can get after you are only gone 5 minutes. I wish people were like that...missed you no matter how long you'd been gone.

    these are nice...

    By Blogger Networkchic, at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home