Tosa Tales

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Worry Wart

As usual, I obsessed over something that turned out to be no big deal. As I was typing out my apology, I got an instant message from the new girl. She apologized for not paying attention and being rude. I, in turn, apologized for shutting her laptop. Issue resolved.

Today, I'm working from home. I think I might have a bladder infection (lovely!). I can't decide whether to go to the doctor or not. It was pretty bad last night but this morning, not so bad. Normally, I would give it another day to see what happens because I HATE going to the doctor. It never fails that I feel fine by the time I get an appointment. The problem I have today is that I'm going out of town this afternoon and won't be back until Sunday night. I'd rather see my doctor than end up in some urgent care place on Friday. Why do these things happen at the most inconvenient time?

I'll see how it goes this morning and then decide once my doctor's office opens.

1 Comments:

  • go to the doctor. Those things can turn from bad to worse in a matter of hours. You don't want to be somewhere more inconvenient and have to go to the emergency clinic or something. I hate doctors too but I hate having that bladder pain even more.

    P.S. Drink cranberry juice. :-)

    By Blogger Networkchic, at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home